Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March

"Stay the course", he says. 

I am almost certain that I am not capable of the love that I have received. Of all the sperm and eggs that could have existed and been fertilized in the whole history of the Universe, I was conceived here and now to two particular individuals. How lucky.  

Anyway, adjustment to Florida continues to be difficult and longer than I expected. Most days I wish that I could go. Away, away to somewhere else. I'll let you guess the identity of that place. 


There was a dream and one day I could see it
Like a bird in a cage I broke in and demanded that somebody free it
And there was a kid with a head full of doubt
So I'll scream til I die and the last of those bad thoughts are finally out


Stay the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment