Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What a Google search brings

I searched for Blake on Google this evening and it led me to a blog entry by a guy with whom I went on some dates back in my freshman year of college, almost 7 years ago. The blog entry read something like, "I found out on Facebook that Erin has a boyfriend. Congratulations Blake!".

Oh my.

I read through the entries in the preceding dates to see if there was anything else written about me. I shouldn't have looked.

In sum, we went on a few dates and I thought I was interested but it turned out that I wasn't. I should have been honest and just told him that when it got to that point. I was 18 and in retrospect, I didn't handle that situation very well. I had no idea what he was feeling.

To SD, I apologize for my actions. My behavior was pretty shitty. If I could have done it differently, I would have.

I hope that you are well and that you are happy.

I'm deeply sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment